We have a limited number of remaining school places available across most year groups for September 2014, and are currently accepting applications for nursery and reception places starting September 2015.
No appointment is necessary and visitors are welcome to simply drop in on the day itself - Saturday 17th May - any time between 10am and 12noon.
- Excellent class sizes
- Quality teaching
- Grammar school entrance exam preparation, currently with 100% success rate in offer of places
- Warm, caring environment in a quiet conservation area - no main roads!
- Fantastic communication between parents and teachers
- Confident, happy children
- Wrap around term-time care 8am-5.30pm
- Holiday clubs
- A range of optional weekly extra-curricular activities including Dance, Sports, Speech, Music, Drama, and Cooking clubs
- French lessons
- 'A Good school with Outstanding areas' - Ofsted, March 2014
- Childcare vouchers / government nursery grant accepted
- Part-time & full-time nursery
Find out more about what our parents think by reading our recent Parents' Survey here.
For more information just call Lisa in the office on 0161 432 0532